Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Cruelest Game . . .

Of course, I can only be referring to golf!  So today, I'm taking part in a golf tournament and as always, when I step onto a golf course, I have ZERO idea what to expect .  .  .  Will the golfing gods (oh YES, there ARE golfing gods!) smile upon me?  Or will they turn their backs and let me sink into the quagmire of three putts, or worse?  


My three teammates are Barbara (a cute little Southern belle from Kentucky, who is very athletic and a great golfer), Nancy (an eighty year old sweetheart who hasn't golfed since she was twenty .  .  .  this should be VERY interesting!), and Don (he can really smack it .  .  . ) .  .  .


OK, I'm hoping my karma is in good shape for this one!  Let 'er rip!!


Life is beautiful baby!


Peace and love .  .  .


Until next time .  .  .  Ciao baby!

2 comments:

France said...

Darn you lucky man!! I looooove golf.

Snake said...

Me too . . . I have a putter made in Scotland seventy years ago . . . I use it and always will! Wood shaft . . .

Ciao