Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Perfect moments . . .

This morning, I met a great friend and colleague for breakfast at my favourite morning spot . . .  It's called Prairie Ink, which is the perfect name . . .

Everything with him is so easy and natural . . .  No drama, no negativity . . .  We're both naturally very positive . . .  I have no time for the negative . . .  I experienced the ultimate negative on Sunday, and want no part of that . . .  

And then, this afternoon, I called a great friend in North Carolina . . .  She and I told a few jokes . . .  Also called a friend in Florida, and talked some Notre Dame football . . .

All in all, a GREAT day!!  Didn't get to the gym, but will tomorrow . . .  Probably twice!!

It's about the people . . .  And to the two or three who actually read this blog, I know you get it . . .  lol

Peace and love . . .

Life is beautiful!!

Ciao baby . . .

No comments: