Friday, November 2, 2012

This has been a week!

Do you reflect?  Are you at all introspective?  When you put your head on the pillow, what are your thoughts?  Anything about gratitude?  

OK, so I'm going to reflect upon the week that was . . .  The last seven days . . .

Started in a small city a few miles west of where I live . . .  Fantastic!

Back home . . .  So glad to be home . . .  I love my house . . .  It's a refuge . . .

A friend coming home from a week in San Francisco . . .  A spectacular week!!  We'll talk tomorrow at a favorite place . . .  This is truly a miracle man . . .  L'air . . .  In the last three years he's lived a lifetime . . .

Some terrific gym moments . . .  Love my gym buds . . .  Bill, the guy who's 46 and looks 35 . . .  Ronny, who can do pushups all day long . . . Lorraine the nurse . . .  Jamie, the police guy . . .  

And SO much more . . .

Peace and love . . .

Life is beautiful!  

Ciao baby!! 

No comments: