Thursday, June 9, 2011

The body says no, but the mind says yes . . .

I know what you're thinking . . . lol Nah, I'm talking about the art exhibition opening I have to attend tonight . . . My good friend the artiste has an exhibition opening tonight, and honestly, I feel like staying in . . . Have a bit of a cold . . . But what does a good friend do?  He sucks it up and gets his ass to the opening . . . And really, once there, it'll all be good! Plus, I'm transporting L'air, the miracle man (I've written about him extensively here, the latest being L'air V), and it'll be wonderful to see him . . .


So what's the point of this?  We do what we have to do, and that's that . . . Friendship and love override selfish impulses, right? Or, should? Yeah, I suppose that's exactly the point! 


Life is beautiful baby!!


Peace and love . . .


Until next time . . . Ciao!!

No comments: