Saturday, June 11, 2011

A cheeseburger for breakfast . . .

A few stray Saturday morning thoughts .  .  .


Last night I grilled two cheeseburgers, but ate only one .  .  . That second cheeseburger for breakfast this am was awfully good!


Highlight of my day yesterday?  A violet quartz crystal given to me by a great friend suddenly reappeared after being lost since January . . .


I DO believe in lost causes, and St. Rita .  .  .


If you haven't read my series on L'air (L'air V), please do that . . .  Speaking of lost causes!  L'air is the Miracle Man .  .  .


Gotta do some cardio today .  .  .


I really don't believe the Israelis and Palestinians will ever come to anything close to an agreement . . . I say that with great sadness . . .  Then again, I could be wrong . . .  What did I just say about lost causes?  Hmmm . . .


My dear friend the artiste, whose exhibition opening took place Thursday evening, has already sold nine pieces!  Atta boy bro!


I was awakened early this morning by neighbors kids having a VERY loud party outside . . . It was 215 am, and Eminem was blasting, with Fuck this and Fuck that . . . Just what you want to hear at 215 am, right? lol  The sad thing is, I was having the best dream, and they ruined it for me . . . Damn!


Life is beautiful baby!!


Peace and love . . .


Until next time . . .  Ciao!!

No comments: