Monday, June 6, 2011

You lucky BASTARD!

I have a dear friend who is always calling me a lucky bastard . . .  He'll pick up the phone and say, You lucky bastard!  I always tell him, Yeah, that's what I am . . .  But, I'm a lovable bastard . . .  You can be angry with me, but not for long . . .  Because, well, I'm so freakin' lovable! LOL


I was twenty feet in the air on an extension ladder today . . . My feeling?  I HATE that . . . Who invented extension ladders?  Probably someone I despised in a past life . . .

I once owned an orange t-shirt . . . My daughter hated that shirt!  So, I'd put it on and immediately go to wherever she was . . .  It was like showing a cross to a vampire!  LOL


We always figure out when we're being taken for granted . . .  


I was at a terrific social event Saturday evening . . . A friend became, shall we say, a LONG way beyond inebriated . . . So, I took him home to look after him . . . He slept on the couch . . .  I slept on the floor . . .  Maybe I slept two hours . . .  Couldn't find his wife's cell number . . .  Next day, we made the exchange . . .  Looked like she was upset with ME . . . And I'm thinking, why aren't you thanking me?

Life is beautiful!!


Peace and love . . . 


Until next time . . .  Ciao!!

No comments: