Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hypnotic . . .

I had breakfast this morning with a friend at a restaurant attached to a bookstore in town .  .  .  While there, I heard song, which I haven't heard in a while .  .  . 

I know you can relate to this .  .  .  We see things multiple times, or hear something multiple times, and then there's that one occasion when we see it or hear it and it's on a whole different level than anytime before .  .  .  Is that because of a different level of consciousness at that moment?  Is it the surroundings?  What?  Whtever it is, it happens and we're always aware of it when it does .  .  .

The song is Take a Chance by the beautiful Chantal Chamandy .  .  .  As I heard it, I was standing at the magazine display checking out some new issues .  .  .  One of those moments when time stops and we just become immersed in the sensation  .  .  .  So here it is .  .  .



Life is beautiful beautiful baby!

Peace and love .  .  .

Until next time .  .  .    Ciao!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ok, I admit I didn't listen to the song, but I still loved what you had to say. I totally get it. I always feel that way when I hear the Doobie Brothers.
PS: Of course I'll be watching the Canada vs. Russia hockey game. My lover plays on the Russian team ;)

Snake said...

Yeah . . . #4 . . .

What a fool believes . . .