We should look forward, right? So, let's do that . . . What am I looking forward to? Here we go . . .
1. More tantra . . .
2. Getting to Fla . . . Beaches and palm trees in three weeks . . . For ten weeks . . .
3. Gold's Gym in Tampa . . . Love that place, and the gym buds who help to pass the time between sets . . .
4. Montreal Canadiens win the Stanley Cup . . . I know, I know . . . That's low probability . . .
5. Finding unexpected sources of inspiration . . . The best inspiration is unexpected and out of the blue . . .
6. L'air making a full recovery . . .
7. Sacred sites . . .
8. Sacred sexuality . . .
9. New friends, new people, new lessons . . .
10. Challenges . . . What better way to learn more about ourselves?
11. Zen reality . . .
12. Another great Halloween party . . . The return of Snake Vegas!
13. Moving further along the path . . .
OK, I'm stopping there because thirteen is a lucky number . . .
One more thing . . . The local newspaper printed predictions based upon astrological sign . . . Mine was very so-so . . . Are you f***ing kidding me? 2011 is going to be a GREAT year! I'm in control, and that's all that matters!!
Life is beautiful baby!
Peace and love . . .
Until next year . . . Ciao!!