Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Spiritual Path . . .

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together .  .  . "

Recognize that?  Can you hear the song playing?  I'll come back to it .  .  .

A conversation occurred three weeks ago about the spiritual path .  .  .  This is a post I've wanted to write for a long time, but it didn't happen .  .  .  I always wait for the inspiration, the voice of intuition .  .  .  It happens when the time is right .  .  .

Shall we begin?

If you met me on the street, or at a party, a conference, or wherever .  .  .  What would you see?

Male .  .  .  Blue eyes .  .  .  Six feet .  .  .  One eighty two .  .  .  Laid back .  .  .  Calm .  .  .  Grounded and centered .  .  .  Easy to be with .  .  .  No agendas or drama .  .  .  I want nothing from you, except what you choose to give me .  .  .

From the moment of my conception, there's no doubt I was meant to pursue a spiritual path .  .  .

But, what IS a spiritual path?  Truly, every path is unique .  .  .  All I can do is talk about the one I'm experiencing .  .  .

Wishing the best for every human being .  .  .

Asking for what I need to fulfill my higher purpose .  .  .

Being consciously grateful for everything in my life .  .  .

Thinking thoughts that add to the LIGHT .  .  .

Understanding that, everything won't happen on my timetable .  .  .  Right time, right place, right reason .  .  .  We can't speed up destiny .  .  .

There's more, but much of it is very difficult, if not impossible, to articulate .  .  .  So, you're thinking, this guy is crazy .  .  .  Hmmm?  

Going back to the original line .  .  .

We are ALL connected .  .  .  More than we can possibly understand intellectually .  .  .

Life is beautiful baby!

Peace and love .  .  .

Until next time .  .  .   Ciao!!

No comments: