Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One of the things . . .

.  .  . I enjoy doing when time permits is navigating around the blogosphere .  .  .  It's educational to read what may be peoples' innermost thoughts, their most intimate feelings in some cases .  .  .  It's human nature standing completely naked and exposed in front of the entire Universe .  .  .

There are some incredibly entertaining blogs .  .  .  There are some which are full of insight, and we can learn from those .  .  .  There are some where I think, WOW, I'm not sure I'd want to put THAT out there .  .  .  However, people do and more power to them .  .  .

When I come across a blog that's really good, I often send a quick e-mail just letting the author know their efforts are appreciated .  .  .  Or, in very, very few cases, leave a comment on an entry .  .  .  Human beings aren't averse to a pat on the back every now and again acknowledging their skill and effort .  .  .  I'm not saying every blog is good .  .  .  But then again, to each his own .  .  .  And my opinion is only that, my opinion .  .  .  As someone who despises bananas and pickles, I know there are millions who can't get enough .  .  .

So, to all the bloggers out there who are intelligent, articulate, entertaining, informing, insightful .  .  . THANK YOU for making the effort to reach out to others with your thoughts and feelings, whether we always agree with them or not .  .  .

Peace and love .  .  .

Until next time .  .  .  Ciao!! 

No comments: