Every year is full of surprises . . . My list of amazing things, Snake-style . . .
1. The stock market rally . . . Who would have thought?
2. How effective workout supplements can be . . . Last December, I felt like I'd hit a wall in working out . . . Couldn't get through it, over it, around it, under it . . . So, Superpump 250 to the rescue . . . and Cell Mass, and NO-XPLODE, and Pre-Surge Unleashed, and Plasma Jet . . . Of course, not all at the same time! But yes, they DO work, and they're all perfectly legal . . . Nothing in that list is injectable . . .
3. The exhorbitant price of supplements in Canada . . . So, I buy everything online from an American outfit . . . Ridiculously low cost compared to Canada . . .
4. How cold is can be in Fla in February . . . I nearly froze at times . . . The natives were driven to the edge of despair by the "Canadian" air . . . Honestly, during the Olympics in Vancouver, it was warmer there than in St. Petersburg on occasion . . . That isn't supposed to happen! It can't have been that bad though, because I'm going back soon . . .
5. How much I've grown to love Southern Butternut Pecan coffee creme . . . Hazelnut is a close second . . .
6. How addicting blogging can be at times . . .
7. How unbelievably powerful the Spirits are at Bannock Point Petroforms . . .
8. Did the Montreal Canadiens REALLY knock off the Caps and Penguins back to back in the spring? Was I dreaming that? Yes they did, and no I wasn't . . . Les Canadiens sont la!!
9. The Canada-USA final in Vancouver . . . I watched the OT surrounded by Yanks chanting U-S-A who were really into it . . . So, I kept it a bit subdued when the good guys scored . . . What a game it was! The perfect way to cap off two great weeks in Vancouver . . .
10. How incredibly frustrating it was to watch Olympic coverage only on NBC . . . There's no TSN in Fla . . . At one point, I threw a shoe at the television . . . Quite unlike me for the most part . . .
11. The power of the Tibetan singing bowl . . .
12. How old-school I can be . . . Don't have a cell phone . . . Not on Facebook . . . However, I might need to get a cell phone in '11, and all my friends who are on FB are constantly at me to take the plunge . . . My reply? Too many people from my past are trying to track me down . . . I can't chance it! Hah!!
13. That I've come to enjoy reading other peoples' blogs religiously . . . There is some incredibly good stuff in Blogland, and I'm always on the prowl for new blogs that will entertain, enlighten, inspire . . . My favorite blog may be the one I haven't yet found . . .
I'm going to stop there, because for me, thirteen is a lucky number . . .
Life is beautiful (and amazing) baby!
Peace and love . . .
Until next time . . . Ciao!!